The People of Hongdae

 A few weekends ago I went walking around the Hongdae area. I decided to split my posts into 2 sections. This one is about the people and f...

 A few weekends ago I went walking around the Hongdae area. I decided to split my posts into 2 sections. This one is about the people and faces I saw and the next post will be about Hongdae area itself.

Hongdae is a buzzing area full of students and young people. People dress colorful and even the dogs has some style. In Hongdae, as in the rest of Korea, you will see a lot of couples holding hands and strolling along the beautiful streets and sitting in the cafes. They are almost one entity and you would see the one feeding the other on many occasions. Rarely do you see someone strolling around on his or her own.

Look out for my next post about Hongdae area.

Click on the photos to open the gallery. 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos